Current Volunteer Opportunities
Please contact us if there is an opportunity that interests you! We will try to accommodate each request, but if a group or individual is interested in volunteering and we cannot accommodate the request at this time, we will attempt to refer you to another opportunity within our family of ministries.
- Collect items on a cottage’s wish list. All House Parents have a list of items they need or wish for that will benefit the entire cottage.
- Create a welcome basket for a new Family Care client. Please contact us for a list of suggested items to include.
- Bring dinner to a Campus Life cottage. House Parents can always use a break from cooking. (Food needed for up to 10 people, depending on the cottage.)
- Donate laundry detergent. With over 150 people living on campus, we go through a lot of detergent! We prefer liquid detergent.
- Bring a fresh fruit or produce basket to a cottage. This would be a huge blessing!
- Donate paper goods such as paper towels, napkins, saran wrap, foil or zip lock bags. We go through these products faster than you could imagine!
- Sort/organize donated clothes in our Clothes Closet, open Monday through Friday from 8-12 and 1-5. (Only 1-4 volunteers needed at a time please.)
- Collect cereal for our Commissary. We go through a lot of cereal here!
- Yard work (weeding flower beds, mowing, edging, weed eating, etc.)
If you are interested in volunteering,
please contact Brenda Gilbert or call (512) 246-4244.