Partners in Ministry
Children At Heart Ministries could not achieve its mission of making an eternal difference for children and families in crisis without the help of churches across Texas.
God’s leadership and your volunteers, prayers and financial support are making it possible to serve thousands of children and families every year. In 2012, nearly 13,000 individuals came to us for residential and non-residential care. Each number represents the face of a child, a single mother or a family who received help.
At Gracewood in Houston; Miracle Farm in Brenham; STARRY in Round Rock, Waco, Temple and Stephenville; and Texas Baptist Children’s Home in Round Rock, healthy children, stronger families and better communities are helping break the generational cycle of child abuse and family crisis.
Texas churches provide a tremendous resource for those we serve under God's leadership. As well, we welcome the opportunity to help you in times of crisis. We would be happy to speak to you regarding the needs of a family in your church.
How does Children At Heart Ministries serve churches?
- By helping you carry out your mission of supporting families in need in the local community.
- By being a sanctuary and safe haven to which a church may refer families and children in crisis.
- By providing education and other resources for strengthening families in ways that benefit children.
- By offering service opportunities for mission volunteers.
- By providing materials for Vacation Bible School.
- By providing displays, presentations and pulpit supply.
How can churches assist us?
- Pray. There is no better support.
- Participate in or sponsor mission projects.
- Give through or in addition to the Cooperative Program.
- Visit. You are always welcome. Call (512) 255-3668 to schedule a visit.
- Attend our special events.
- Link to our ministry website from your church website.
- Sign up to receive our Turning Points newsletter and monthly PulsePoint email updates.
- Spread the word about the services we offer to those in need in your community.
- Tell a friend about the blessing of Children At Heart Ministries.
If you have a family in your church who could use the services of one of our ministries, please visit Gracewood, Miracle Farm, STARRY or Texas Baptist Children’s Home to learn how they can get connected and get help.
All of our ministries offer opportunities for churches and great resources for church families in need. We are committed to working with you to serve children and strengthen families in His name. We deeply appreciate your continued prayers.
If you have specific questions, please email us.